- Brand Presentations The importance of branding. Franchisors share their experiences. Insights into successful franchising
- Factors involved in food distribution & supply chains The importance of food & Operations
- Making sense of Franchising Understand the key components that make up a successful franchise
- Success stories How I became a successful Master Franchisee
- Franchising and the Law The Franchise Agreement and essential related documents
- Women in Franchising More and more businesswomen are managing successful franchises
- Shopping Mall Developers What are the ways of securing a great location on the best terms?
- Social Networking How important is social media such as Facebook, Twitter?
International opportunities - Matchmaking is a relationship
- Is there a proven way to secure your perfect partner
- What are essential steps to build an international network
- What don't they tell you about going international
- Which are the best three international markets
- How does one really assess a franchise
Adapting to International Markets
- How do I adapt my concept without changing its essence?
- The market we are going to is very similar to mine. Do I need to adapt?
- Who / Where should the adaptation ideas come from?
- Where do I start?
- How much is too much?
WORKSHOPS AND ROUND TABLE PROGRAM
Setting up a New Franchise System
- What trademarks do you need to register, and why?
- What documents do you need to copyright, and why?
- How do you protect and prevent people from registering similar domain names, and what do you do if they do?
- Why do you need to stop people from using similar names?
- What happens if the trademark office rejects the registration as being "descriptive"?
Franchising and the Law
- Developing a successful franchise program is more than just a checklist;
- How important is it to establish early on uniform, enforceable standards?
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel – how do you utilize resources from others who have gone before you?
- How do I choose the right franchise lawyer anyway?
Pursuing Franchise Opportunities in Challenging Markets
- What are some of the misconceptions in current thinking about franchisors international expansion and why is a comprehensive “go or no go” strategy necessary?
- Why won’t a checklist work when it comes to franchisors expanding into international markets?
- Should franchisors expect higher margins in emerging markets?
- What is the best franchisee relationship strategy and would it vary within a country?
- What is the best way to safe guard your international royalties?